- Name: Lady Pinkamena Diane "Pinkie" Pie, the Spirit of Happiness
- Race: Earth Pony; Hybrid Draconequus-Pony
- Cutie Mark: Same as the original franchise.
- Age: 20
- Occupations: Head of the party planning committee, caterer/waitress at Sugarcube Corner, captain of the cheerleading team, leader of the Glee Club, drummer of the Sonic Booms, member of the Mane Group
- Traits: Girly, laughable, eccentric, friendly, cheerful, energetic, talkative, comedic, optimistic, party animal, imaginative, hyper, silly, cartoonish, fun-loving, crazy, carefree, entertaining, somewhat down-to-earth and focused, candyholic, otaku, happy, sassy, ditzy, prankster, brute (sometimes), chipper, upbeat, comic relief, playful, hot-tempered, heroic, helpful, leaderlike, boy-crazy, cartoonish, comic relief, random, go-getter, high-spirited, perky, uptight, prideful, curious
- Pet: Gummy Snap (pet alligator)
- Family: Igneous Rock (draconequus father) and Cloudy Quartz (pony mother); Maud Pie (older sister); Limestone Pie (oldest sister); Blinky Pie (older sister); Inky Pie (youngest sister); Marble Pie (younger sister); Razzle Berry (younger draconequus brother); Slate (oldest brother); Boulder (older brother); Banana Split (twin draconequus brother); Shale (younger brother); Party Favor (cousin); Berry Blast (adoptive sister); Lemon Zest (childhood sister and legal guardian)
The DreamWorks reboot version of Pinkie keeps most of her personality intact, however, she has a few differences. In this version, Pinkie is somewhat down-to-earth and focussed like her G3 counterpart. She is a very outgoing, cheerful, and energetic pony. She has a strong fondness for having parties, and has a tendency to want to throw a lot of them. While she is merry, goofy, overjoyed and hilarious, she loves to make jokes and make her friends laugh.
She is even more obsessed with parties and imagination, and can be sassy sometimes. She also has an obsession with candy and comics. Unlike her original counterpart, there are times when she can be angry and snap at someone, like how Twilight secretly plans that she and half of the Mane Group try to distract Queen Novo while the other half tries to steal her transformation pearl. Plus, she can be a bit brute sometimes.
She is considered the "SpongeBob SquarePants", "Queen Poppy", "Patrick Star", and "Cooper" of the group. While Rainbow proclaims herself as the comic relief of the group, Pinkie is the actual comic relief of the group.
Free-spirited Pinkie has a personality as big as her heart and almost as big as her laugh! She loves having a good time and that's why she's perfect to head up party planning in Equestria. But it isn't all fun and games. She has a lot to do, like planning parties, attending parties, decorating parties, catering parties, thinking about parties, talking about parties, looking at really sparkly things! Always ready with a joke and a laugh, her vibrant energy adds lots of color to her friends (pink, of course!). Entertaining and energetic, she enjoys having fun with her friends. Her fun and bubbly personality shines and keeps them laughing all the time!
Pinkie was born as the middle child of her siblings in the Pie Family. Being the third youngest daughter of Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz, as well as the older twin sister of Banana Split, the younger sister of Slate, Limestone, Blinky, Boulder and Maud, and the older sister of Shale, Marble, Inky and Razzle Berry,
- Pinkie's spirit animal is a draconequus.
- Instead of just having three sisters, Pinkie now has 10 siblings, which is similar to how Lincoln Loud has 10 sisters in The Loud House. The only difference is that Pinkie has five sisters and five brothers.
- Lemon Zest:
- Slate: Pinkie's relationship with Slate is very complicated.
- Limestone Pie:
- Blinky Pie:
- Boulder: Boulder is one of Pinkie's nicer siblings.
- Maud Pie:
- Banana Split:
- Marble Pie:
- Inky Pie:
- Razzle Berry:
- Twilight Sparkle:
- Rainbow Dash:
- Rarity Belle:
Origin of Cutie Mark Edit
Pinkie lives in a rock farm with her parents, five sisters and five brothers. They were never friendly or happy. But that's been changed