Nadja is nice, informative, and interested in getting the details on an event to Paris. She gets impatient if she has to wait too long, and she sometimes goes too far in her quest for news, being insensitive with Armand when she tries to interview him after his loss at the election to André Bourgeois in "Darkblade". However, she is fearless in her quest to spread the word, even willing to interview the titular villain of "Pixelator" and calling herself the reporter who "spreads the villains' voice." Through all of her reports, she is professional and formal, but at the same time, she willingly expresses concern or happiness during particular instances. She is friendly to others, and she is very motherly to her daughter, though willing to discipline her.
- Her name is misspelled as "Nadia Chamack" when Rose watches her news report in the episode "Princess Fragrance".
- In the earlier episodes of Season 1, she is called Nadja Chamack. However, in some episodes of Season 2, she is called Nadia Chamack.
- In "Timebreaker", she ordered a cupcake cake in the shape of the Eiffel Tower from Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie, which Marinette helps her get while her parents are gone.
- She and Sabine are good friends, and she occasionally has Sabine's daughter, Marinette, babysit Manon.
- Her catchphrase is "Don't be bemused, it's just the news!" as seen in various episodes.
- Prime Queen reappears in the two-part special event "Heroes' Day".
- Prime Queen appears another time in "Gamer 2.0" for Gamer's powers.