Manon is rambunctious, energetic, stubborn, and naive. She loves to have fun, but she doesn't like it when people don't keep their promises or are being unfair — whether it's in her eyes or it's true. She's also a bit capricious, getting angry when she doesn't get what she wants, and she can be disobedient at times to her mother or her babysitter. She sometimes tries to use baby doll eyes to win others over, although it doesn't always work, while she gets emotional about things she doesn't like, over time, she usually recovers from it in normal circumstances.
Manon is shown to be very brave when she participated in the Paris Rebellion in "Mayura".
- In 2015, Manon was the most popular baby name for French females.
- In the Serbian dub, her name is changed to Mia.
- In the Slovenian dub, her name is changed to Moni.
- Manon is the youngest character to be akumatized in Season 1.
- As of Season 2, she is the second youngest character after August from "Gigantitan".
- According to Wilfried Pain, if a person's doll is brought to life and the person is halfway across the world, the person will still become a puppet and still try to make their way to the Puppeteer.
- According to Wilfried Pain, despite missing the Ladybug doll and not being at full power, the Puppeteer can be considered the strongest akumatized villain in the first season, especially if she had reached her true potential of obtaining all the dolls.