Lady Noir is the cat-themed superheroine identity of Marinette Dupain-Cheng.
As Lady Noir, Marinette retains most of her personality as Ladybug like her cautiousness and creativity. She takes after her partner's sense of humor, cunning, and charm, believing that she is the one wearing the black suit.
- Lady Noir was first revealed in concept art shown at the 2018 Comic-Con Experience panel on December 6, 2018.
- Marinette's role as the future holder of the Cat Miraculous was foreshadowed in the second opening. In which she was shown with cat ears, snout, whiskers and tail.
- She is the first known female character to wield the Cat Miraculous.
- She is also the second person of Chinese origins to wield the Cat Miraculous succeeding Hei Mao.
- She is also the second person of French origins to wield the Cat Miraculous succeeding her partner Cat Noir.
- Lady Noir's nickname "She-Cat Noir" given by Reflekta is a reference to She-Hulk from Marvel Comics.
- Lady Noir's name translates to "Black Lady".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.