As a grown up Bunnyx, Alix is still full of self-confidence as she believed she could defeat Timetagger on her own. And yet she is more humble admitting when she can't do things by herself, growing out being reckless. She is still tough and very determined as well as clever, seen when she left a clue for Ladybug and Cat Noir to find her in the past. She is pretty understanding with the powers she given and with that, she knows how to keep things secret in order to keep time catastrophes from happening. Due to her time based powers allowing her access a pocket dimension of any point in time, like Viperion, she too has learned to become cool, calm and observant.
- Her Timebreaker suit makes the same noise as the Prototype Omnitrix, which is a broken watch like the Rabbit Miraculous, which is also capable of holograms, transformations, and, through transforming, time travel.
- So far she's the only superhero whose power shares similarities to her power from when she was akumatized, with both Timebreaker and Bunnyx having the power to travel through time.
- As of "Timetagger", Alix is the only member of the team, that didn't get her Miraculous in the current timeline.
- Alix's role as the future holder of the Rabbit Miraculous was foreshadowed in the second opening in which Alix was shown with a rabbit ears and snout as well as in the Miraculous Webisode "Friends".
- Alix's power as Bunnyx is similar to the one she has as Timebreaker, as they both allow her to travel through time. However, her time traveling power as Bunnyx doesn't require her to steal the life energy from others to travel through time.
- Bunnyx, Alix's future superhero identity, has a watch also making a reference to the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.