Audrey is a bossy and demanding woman who only accepts what she wants and is "exceptional". She is considered to be "the harshest fashion critic in the world" and has no problem causing a fuss for those who do not meet her demands, such as having an issue with the red carpet being made out of fabric instead of marble. Like her daughter, Audrey has an fierce, explosive temper and will get upset over minor things, such as being denied a front row seat. She also will attempt to "fire" anyone who displeases her.
To an extent, Audrey seems to have little care for her family, or at least their opinions. She expects her husband to cater to her demands of firing anyone she dislikes. When she is akumatized, she does allow Chloé to assist her but fires her the moment she catches her helping Ladybug. However, this changes after Audrey learns how much she has in common with her daughter, deciding to spend more time in Paris with her.
- It's possible her design and character was inspired by Anna Wintour (the editor in chief for VOGUE.), also being called as the "Queen of Fashion".
- However, Audrey Bourgeois appears to be much younger than Anna Wintour, as Audrey's hair color is still golden-blonde, while Anna's hair is graying due to the latter being 70 years old as of today.
- Her name was revealed in a Brazilian synopsis for Season 2 on O Universo da TV. 
- The name Audrey means "noble" and "strength".
- The words combined together mean "noble strength".
- Audrey's surname Bourgeois is a French term that is used to describe a member of the middle class within France.
- As seen in "Style Queen", Audrey's phone number is +33642198.
- Interestingly, in Despair Bear, it is implied that Audrey left André Bourgeois and Chloé.
- However, in her debut episode, it is revealed that she just lives in New York most of the time.
- Style Queen was first revealed on September 8, 2016, when Jeremy Zag posted an image of her on Instagram, with the caption, "Miraculous Season 2, new powers, new villains!"
- She seemingly got her akumatized villain name from a magazine she directs.
- Style Queen appears another time in "Gamer 2.0" for Gamer's powers.