Applejack is one of the main characters in the DreamWorks My Little Pony franchise. She is much different from her original counterpart.
Info[edit | edit source]
- Name: Lady Applejack, the Guardian of Abundance
- Race: Earth Pony; Hybrid Mule-Pony
- Cutie Mark: Same as the original franchise.
- Age: 20
- Occupations: Farmer, military solider in training, boxer in training, worker at her family's farm at Sweet Apple Acres, part-time worker at Sourdrop Junction, employee of Canterlot Mall juice bar, lead bassist of the Sonic Booms, member of the Mane Group
- Traits: Tomboyish, honest, friendly, sweet to the core, highly strong, courageous, forthright, fun-loving, playful, jokester, outgoing, hard-worker, trustworthy, optimistic, kind, considerable, judgemental, too eager to please, stubborn, self-confident, sensitive, rough, aggressive, thrill seeker, headstrong, self-willed, obstinate, strong-willed, crazy, frantic (sometimes), fun, funny, competitive, overprotective, mean-ish, tough, sometimes rude, romantic, fierce, fighter, heroic, helpful, caring, straight man, eccentric, somewhat zany, adventurous
- Pet: Winona (pet cat)
- Family: Granny Smith (grandmother); Grand Pear (grandfather); Apple Velvet (pony aunt); Peach Cobbler (mule deer uncle); Bright Mac (mule deer father) and Pear Butter (pony mother); Big McIntosh (older brother); Apple Bloom (younger sister); Braeburn, Harvest Dawn, Babs Seed, and Sunflower (cousins); Pokey Oaks (great-grandmother) and Sew n' Sow (great-grandfather); Honeycrisp (great-uncle); Orange Bud (adoptive sister); Apple Family; Sugarcoat (childhood sister and legal guardian)
Description[edit | edit source]
New Personality[edit | edit source]
The DreamWorks reboot version of Applejack is much different from her original counterpart. In this version, Applejack appears to be too trusting for her own good. She appears to be even more stubborn than ever, and unlike her original counterpart, she is more sensitive and isn't afraid to show her feelings. She is even more stronger and confident than ever, and would usually argue with Rainbow, Pinkie, Rarity and Fluttershy.
In this version, unlike her original counterpart, who appears to be down-to-earth, she is now fun-loving and outgoing (making Sugarcoat the reliable and down-to-earth member of the group). She is strong, friendly, independent and honest. Unlike her being a redneck like her G4 counterpart, she seems to be fun, playful and jokes off at times with her friends for fun. She is a total hard-worker, although headstrong about doing things on her own. While normally kind and considerate, she lacks patience with aggressive or rude behavior and has no hesitation in returning it in kind. She will always be sure to tell the truth and try not to lie.
While Sugarcoat (in this version) acts as the straight man to the Beta Six and the whole gang, Applejack acts as the straight man to the Alpha Six. She is also considerably strong, able to carry a folding table by herself that normally takes two male athletes to move.
A friendly farm gal who’s as honest as the day is long, this outgoing pony is hard to forget. Kind and considerate, she is a pony who stays true to herself and her friends! She valves honesty above all else, and is way too happy to help Twilight Sparkle spread friendship everywhere. Because to be honest, which is the only way Applejack knows how to be, there's nothing she'd rather see than the power of evil defeated by the power of friendship.
Being the adoptive daughter of Apple Velvet and Peach Cobbler, the younger sister of Big McIntosh, and the older sister of Apple Bloom,